Friday, May 31, 2013

Sakura Is Almost Over

Today's post has bentos Yuppi made herself. She hasn't needed bento lately, which actually keeps me not so motivated for bentomaking, but she sometimes needs a bento lunch for a field trip and such. This is her own first bento in forever. It seems like she's lost interest in cooking all around. Maybe she is hooked on something else, sigh. However, what's gotten into her, she suddenly decided to make her bento after such a long time. She made sesame tsukune, tamagoyaki and potato salad.

2013-05-10



For this bento above, she made a shrimp fry sandwich and a chicken katsu sandwich. I think they are well made.

2013-05-17


2013-05-17



I finally got to take sakura pictures. Sadly sakura in our area is almost over... Since it was a bit of windy and I didn't have much time, I couldn't get good shots, but really liked these sakura, especially this one below. I saw this type for the first time, very delicate and sweet colors, can you see? Early-bloom types are already gone. That's a bummer, I should've gone ohanami earlier. My spring this year went by with surprising speed as I was comfortable eating ice cream lol! Happy June, everyone!!


sakura 1


sakura 2


sakura 5


sakura 7

No comments:

Post a Comment