Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Peanut Shiokoji Yogurt Sauce

Yesterday I made chicken nanban for dinner, so hubby's lunch today came out a chicken nanban bento straight. I mean I didn't give it extra effort or even any twist. Ah poor hubby teehee.


chicken nanban


For the bento, I just put the leftover chicken nanban right out of the fridge on a bed of rice, then a bit of mayo and pink ginger. Eh I didn't notice, but I did make a bit of effort decorating it, lucky you Hubby!


2013-03-19


In the meantime spinach is so good in winter. I came up with a perfect sauce for boiled winter spinach using shiokoji, which I put on the broccoli in the bento too. This sauce goes with boiled moyashi sprouts as well.


PSY sauce

PSY sauce
2 tablespoon peanut butter
3 tablespoon shiokoji
3 tablespoon plain yogurt
1-2 tablespoon sugar depending on your peanut butter

You can add chili oil if you like. So, do you know the name of the sauce? Not to mention, it's PSYCHO sauce!! Lol!


PSY sauce-1

Let's have some spinach everyday! You could become Popeye!...!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment