Monday, May 21, 2012

Teriyaki Pork Bento

OHAYO, GOOD MORNING! Why am I so unmotivated every Monday morning? I feel like making nothing when I wake up. Though I'm nearly okay once I get out of bed. At such times, domburi (rice topped with some dish) really helps! I made teriyaki pork and crab tamagoyaki this morning.

2012.05.21

In the meantime, today we just have a gold ring solar eclipse or partial one! So everyone in Japan is psyched about it! I saw the partial solar eclipse just when I took this picture. This time in our area, we can't see the gold ring, but 18 years later, we can see another gold ring solar eclipse here. Heh 18 years later!? I have no idea what I will be doing at that time.

2 comments:

  1. Came here via Flickr and this was worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you for coming by! That comment means a lot! :D

    ReplyDelete