Thursday, May 10, 2012

Shiokoji Chicken Bento

This morning was a real rush. Not that I slept in but had a lot of stuff to do. Managed to prepare bentos. Shiokoji helped me whip up chicken saute. And I made an okonomi omelet using leftover chopped cabbage and green onion that I used for making takoyaki last night. I put on okonomi sauce and katsuobushi (bonito flakes) on the omelet so it turned out an okonomi omelet. The things I cooked this morning were only two. Hubby has a business trip today so I sent him a bento in a disposable container.

2012.05.09-1


2012.05.09
Good thing I had bought a kiyomi orange. It helped fill the space! Of course orange is Yuppi's favorite bento dessert. She feels kind of bummed when she doesn't get it.



Since I've been saying *Shiokoji shiokoji*, you might be curious about that. I mentioned shiokoji the other day too. Here is the finished stuff.
Shio koji
Although I keep using it a lot, I still have plenty left. Can you guess why? I multiplied it with brown rice and salt, which is going well so far. Isn't it cool? I think I may be something... clever!? Just joking! As far as I know, nobody has done this yet. Since somebody asked me how to make shiokoji I'm going to post it when I have time. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment