Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Chicken Patty Bento and Hotel Clubby Sapporo

Today's bento dishes are quick chicken tsukune (patties), marinated shrimp, cut fried egg, and salted sockeye salmon on rice. I marinated leftover fried shrimp in a sauce of shoyu, sugar, ketchup and vinegar last night. And I finely chopped chicken tender and green onion with a knife, then seasoned and made into mini patties, then pan-fried. Added a bit of shiokoji into the patty, which worked well! Yes! I've been on a shiokoji kick since I made it.

2012.05.07


2012.05.07-1
Here is one of the bento boxes I bought in Sapporo. We are so happy to have the Kutusita nyanko box!! I love Kutusita nyanko!



I'd like to share some photos of my favorite hotel in Sapporo which we stayed in this time. I like the way the hotel feels... Classy and comfortable.
DSC_0627


DSC_0630


DSC_0640


DSC_0609


DSC_0632


DSC_0631


DSC_0621
This is part of their breakfast buffet. Needless to say this plate is not all I had then haha!

4 comments:

  1. The hotel looks lovely.  I bet you had a wonderful time!  And so do the chicken patties!  I haven't had any in a long time.  

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I want that Kutusita Nyanko box!  A-chan has lots of Kutusita Nyanko plushes :D  I'm glad that you had such a wonderful stay, the hotel looks very nice.  

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup you'd like the hotel, too. We couldn't stay in Sapporo so long but I enjoyed shopping a lot. :)
    I may have made chicken patties for the first time in a while. They were good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mari! 
    Kutusita Nyanko is deferentially adorable, isn't it? Oh I want to see A-chan's KN goods. :)

    ReplyDelete