Monday, April 16, 2012

Tuna Karaage Bento

Morning!! Spring has come for sure! Crocuses are the first flowers that open up in the spring in our area.

DSC_0181


DSC_0180
Looks like they are singing *morning morning springy morning♪♪*. They close their flowers in the evening.


DSC_0172-p
It was a nice day yesterday so we couldn't resist going out. Yuppi and I had a trip to my hometown taking homemade takeout bentos with us. Since I got some photos there I'm going to share them sometime.


2012.04.17-4
In the meantime, today I made tuna karaage, boiled egg salad that I mixed in oilless canned tuna, and spinach namul that I mixed in nori. The texture of the tuna karaage is just like chicken! I recommend those who are pescetarian fresh tuna as a substitution for chicken. Even if you're not pescetarian, if you find fresh tuna for sashimi you give karaage a try!


2012.04.17-3
I added sauteed sausage slices and leftover yakisoba in hubby's bento and mine.


2012.04.17-1
Hey judges, is today's bento fine??


2012.04.17-2


2012.04.17
Have a happy brand new week!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, today's bento is beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather as always! Have a fabulous day! 

    ReplyDelete