Monday, November 21, 2011

Here Comes The Winter

first snow 2011 winter

Finally winter has come! Woohoo! But to be honest I hate this weather, it's too cold to be active out! Plus too bad we have to go out this evening, though I want to stay cozy at home. Oh well, the landscape around the town had turned into the white world in the morning. At least, to brighten up my day, I bought myself these at my fave bakery! uhaha♥

DSC_0214

DSC_0222

For today's bento, I made onigiri, panko shrimp, easy chicken tsukune and boiled eggs.

2011.11.21-2

I directly breaded shelled-shrimp then pan-fried it in a little oil. And for the easy tsukune, I roughly chopped chicken tender and green onion, then added some starch, a bit of water and salt. Then pan-fried it. Both are super easy and quick to make, and of course healthy oithy yummy!

2011.11.21-1

Have another great week everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Lia Chen | My BentoliciousNovember 21, 2011 at 10:05 PM

    Is very dangerous to visit your blog when hungry because you always have a yummy bento. I love travel but never traveled to overseas when is winter time. I think I just can't stand the cold weather, I will freeze to death lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lia, it's always nice to talk with you here! haha Thanks for the sweet bento comment :)
    Yup yup I want to move to a tropical country. It's incredibly hard to drive on a snowy road. So I'm jealous of you guys, but I don't think I can deal with the heat waves lol.

    ReplyDelete