Friday, October 28, 2011

Soup and Simple Bento

Such a crisp morning! It should be a nice happy Friday today! Today's main dish is chicken soup... you can't see the way it looks delicious though lol! Last night I cooked chicken drumsticks in a high-pressure cooker. Pressure cookers are very handy and helpful for cooking. It only takes a few minutes to heat any foods. With good soup, I don't have to fix that many bento dishes. It's okay to even have only onigiri or bread besides hot soup, isn't it? Let's enjoy SIMPLE bento!! Yes I'm trying to involve you in my lazy world haha!
2011.10.28-2


I just braised purple sweet potato and seasoned it with a bit of salt and mirin and honey. It's nice to have a bite of sweetness in lunch. And I put ketchup and powdered cheese on boiled egg halves (leftover), then baked them in the toaster oven. And two usual onigiri.
2011.10.28

Have nice weather and a happy Friday and weekend ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment