Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Black Heart Bento

Non Theme Bento

Today I made Curry-shoyu flavored chicken, Scrambled egg and edamame, Stir fried shrimp and qing geng cai (mini bok choy), Fried sweet potato.

My Melo Bento-bako

The two bento bako are the ones Yuppi used for a kindergarten's bento several years ago.  The metallic one is stainless steel. *My Melody* is 35 years old, the same age as tiny poem!  They had already been born in my childhood.

Valentine's Day is coming soon.  I saw everybody made "Love Bento" so I copied them.  Yes, I also put "heart things" in today's bento hehe.  And made two heart onigiri.  Are you wondering whether my heart is black,too!?  My heart color is a pale orange now, like the salmon color on the rice... fufu
What color is your heart?

Black Heart Bento

9 comments:

  1. The first box looks so drooling and I bet your black heart onigiri tastes "pink" hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always so yummy! Lovely heart bento and yes my heart is color pink hahaha ... love pink that's why I love your Melody bento boxes there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I love the heart bento! They look so lovely :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely! And yes indeed, some of my favorites, including sweet potato...and pretty pink salmon in the fufu. A gracious bento, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. tatabonita
    ThankS! Oh I think so,too. My onigiri is stuffed with "pink taste" *^^*


    @Lia
    I know you love pink, your site is all pink!
    The featured color of My-Melo is pink, too.


    @Jenn/BentoForKidlet
    ThankS! I'm so glad you loved this bento.


    @Jenn/bentobird
    You also love sweet potato!? It's really yummy! So I often eat it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love all these hearts - i want to gobble those onigiri right up! and the fried sweet potato looks sinfully good! babykins i already ate lunch today, but now i'm hungry again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Megan!
    Haha...that's the best way to eat onigiri. I always gobble onigiri.
    You also sweet potato!? Most of ladies love sweet potato.
    Okay, don't hesitate Megan, how about the second lunch?? ^m^

    ReplyDelete
  8. 日本語で失礼致します~汗
    海苔のハード型おにぎりが気にいってしまいました!
    バレンタインチョコですが、レダラッハのチョコ。買いに行ったのですが、人気があって売りきれてしまっていたのです。ガーン。
    すみません。ちょっと今年は別メーカーになってしまいますが、今週中にお送りしますね。

    ReplyDelete
  9. わーい、日本語コメだ!!うれしぃ。
    ちょうどなおさん家に遊びに行ったら更新が進んでいないようだったので忙しいんだろうな~と察しておりました。
    ハートの海苔おにぎりは結構人気でした...また作るかも!?

    いやん、そんなに気を使わないでぇ。もちろんチョコレートは嬉しいけど=^_^=

    ReplyDelete